As we get started, it is important that we have a good understanding of our coaching agreement. Below are the details of what is included in this agreement between Coaching Kids 4 Success and the client.
The services to be provided to the Client are:
LIVE Zoom or face to face session(s) to be scheduled as mutually agreed upon between Coaching Kids 4 Success and the Client (and their parent/legal representative, as the Client is a minor). Additional sessions can also be scheduled as mutually agreed upon. Families will be required to have access to a computer with a web camera.
The fee for the coaching sessions is payable at the beginning of the coaching term.
Coaching will be an ongoing relationship that can be short or long term, although either party can terminate the relationship at any time.
Coaching sessions are not therapy sessions or psychological counseling sessions, nor will any coaching sessions be a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, mental health care or substance abuse treatment. The Client (or their parent/legal representative, if Client is a minor) will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, or mental health matters
1. This relationship is for a specific period of the Client’s choosing.
2. Each session will be virtual or face to face and may last up to a maximum of 1 hour 15 minutes. Emails and texts are available between sessions.
3. 24-hour notice is required for cancellation of a coaching session and can be rescheduled at a mutually agreed time, no refund. “No-shows” unfortunately will not be refunded.
4. Liability and Disclaimer: Please read carefully. The Client (and parent/legal representative, as the Client is a minor) is the sole decision-maker in the coaching process. Any and all actions or consequences resulting from the coaching sessions are the responsibility of the Client. In addition, the risk to have direct or indirect contact with individuals who have been exposed to or diagnosed with a communicable disease, including but not limited to COVID-19 or other medical conditions, diseases, maladies, or variations thereof, does exist and it is impossible to eliminate the risk that your child could become infected through contact with or close proximity to an individual with a communicable disease.
The Client (and parent/legal representative) releases Coaching Kids 4 Success, Michelle Forcier, and any associated partners/representatives involved in the session/event of liability pertaining to the services rendered in the coaching relationship.
Signatures indicate agreement with this coaching agreement. I understand that I am the legal guardian of the child(ren) listed on this form. By signing this document, I acknowledge that I have read and thoroughly understand it. A legal guardian/parent must sign for any participants under the age of 18 years. Your typed signature below will be considered identical to your actual signature, if this form is submitted electronically.
* Drag your mouse to create your signature